Monday, January 16, 2012

Jumping into the New Year

Well it’s finally 2012…what can I say, after how the last year has gone, I’m glad to be starting a new one…I know it could always be worse, but we definitely had a crappy year, one that I would like to never relive.

Bevin is doing well…we had a six week run of NO tears during shot night, but last week she freaked out and fought us not to give her the shot, who can blame her?  I figure six weeks of no tears is awesome for a two year old. She sees the Ophthalmologist next week and I’m hoping she cooperates again J.

We had our first Arthritis Walk meeting on the 3rd and I am so excited to be getting into the full swing of this year’s walk.  I had to submit Bev’s bio for the flyers/brochures/etc and cannot wait to see her picture all over everything J

We are up to $175 from recycling and have another load to bring in within the next week.

Please take a moment to check out Bevin’s walk page and please support her by joining her team (either to walk with us, or just to show your virtual support), donate and/or spread the word.

I hope everyone has a great 2012 and thanks for supporting Bevin by following her blog.

More updates to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment